Wednesday 24th May 2023 (04:30pm – 05:30pm)
Including pupils with SEND in Primary MFL
In this free of charge 1-hour webinar, we will look at supporting effective SEND teaching and learning in modern foreign languages. We will be joined by SEND specialist Cab Benton who will explore barriers to learning for children with special needs and how we can overcome them.
The webinar will help you to:
- develop a greater understanding of the SEN and Disability Code of Practice;
- explore language and communication strategies to ensure that all children can access modern foreign languages;
- explore the importance of language learning in primary schools;
- explore opportunities to promote learning skills that can be applied across the curriculum.
- By demonstrating examples of our resources during the session, we will build your knowledge and skills which can be applied to any scheme of work.
The session will be recorded and a full copy of the PowerPoint as well as the recording will be sent to everyone that signs up for the webinar. All primary foreign language leaders and teachers are welcome.
We hope you can join us.
This webinar is now fully booked!
Don’t miss out! Follow us on social media to keep up to date with our upcoming free of charge webinars. Thank you!
“Thank you so much for the CPD opportunity this morning. I have found this very useful and have lots of things to think about! Thank you again. Have a lovely weekend.”
– Naomi H.
“Thank you so much for the extremely useful and informative deep dive webinar. I am interested in attending future Zooms that you mentioned. Will you be directly emailing attendees of today’s Zoom regarding these? Thank-you again,”
– Amanda B.
Gramacri Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org