Friday 29th September 2023 (4,30pm – 5,30pm)
Preparing for a MFL deep dive in Primary School
In this free 1-hour webinar we will look at how languages play a key part in the Ofsted judgement for Personal Development, and how MFL Leads should evaluate the effectiveness of languages within their primary schools. The webinar will help achieve a successful ‘MFL deep dive’ in your next Ofsted inspection.
The webinar will help you to:
- develop a greater understanding of what constitutes a ‘deep dive’ in languages;
- explore some sample ‘deep dive’ questions;
- explore the importance of languages learning in primary schools;
- explore implications for languages and look at some recent Ofsted Reports;
- avoid narrowing curriculum;
- develop an effective action plan for languages. We’ll be using our resources to demonstrate our approach and how we could help, but the knowledge and information we will share will be transferable to your own scheme of work if you’re not a Gramacri’s partner school.
The session will be recorded and a full copy of the PowerPoint will be sent to everyone that signs up for the webinar. All primary foreign language leaders and teachers are welcome. We hope you can join us.
This Webinar is now fully booked!
“Thank you so much for the extremely useful and informative deep dive webinar. I am interested in attending future Zooms that you mentioned. Will you be directly emailing attendees of today’s Zoom regarding these? Thank-you again,”
– Amanda B.
“Thank you so much for the CPD opportunity this morning. I have found this very useful and have lots of things to think about! Thank you again. Have a lovely weekend.”
– Naomi H.
Gramacri Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org